Announcing Lodgeapalooza 2023! – Don’t Miss Out!
November 18 & 19, TL Storer Scout Reservation
Join your fellow Pennacook Lodge Arrowmembers for Lodeapalooza ’23, an awesome weekend packed with fun, service, great food, a Thanksgiving celebration, the Trail to Brotherhood, a free exclusive Lodgeapalooza long-sleeve t-shirt and important news and plans for 2024! Wow!
It’s a Day of Cheerful Service, followed by a Thanksgiving feast and Brotherhood ceremony for eligible members on Saturday evening, and the Fall Lodge meeting on Sunday morning, and more.
- Members are asked to check-in at T.L. Storer Res Office on Saturday, November 18th, starting at 8:30am, then head to the dining hall to be grouped and assigned to projects.
- Be prepared with appropriate work project clothing, footwear, and work gloves, and be mindful of the weather.
- Sleeping overnight on Saturday will be in cabins. Members are always welcome to bring your own tent.
- Thanksgiving Banquet sponsored by the TL Storer Alumni Association
- Members fee of $10 to cover the cost of meals and project supplies.
- Brotherhood candidates’ fee of $35 to cover the cost of meals, project supplies, and Brotherhood Ceremony with sash.
- Lodge Meeting on Sunday morning including fellowship activities and NOAC info that will go until 12pm
For questions or more information for the weekend, please contact [email protected]
For questions or information regarding the Brotherhood ceremony, please contact [email protected]Flyer-Lodge-apalooza