Sunday, November 7, 1:00pm
On November 7th Pennacook Lodge will be holding a Fall Lodge Meeting, informative training sessions, and a Brotherhood Induction ceremony for eligible Arrowmembers. This event is open to all lodge members and will be used to prepare tomorrow’s leaders for the future of Pennacook Lodge. A Cracker Barrel will be provided with hot food during the Lodge Meeting.
There is a $15.00 fee to the Fall Lodge Meeting. To register for this event click the button below:
Sessions are expected to include:
- Lodge Chief’s Theme for 2021-22 Announced!
- The Art of Dessert: Apple Crisp Dutch Oven Competition
- New Community Service Initiative: Cradles to Crayon Community Service 2022
- “Those Who Chose You Need You”: OA Unit Rep Training
- Ponder My Words: A Look into the Spirit of the Arrow Booklets
- Special Pennacook information announced about the Summer 2022 National OA Conference at Univ of Tennessee, Knoxville
There will be a Brotherhood Induction ceremony following the Lodge meeting beginning at 4:00pm. All dues paid Ordeal members are eligible for Brotherhood Membership after 6 months from their Ordeal. Please consult your OA Handbook or contact the inductions team firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information about Brotherhood. A separate fee of $20 is required for Brotherhood candidates. Please register as a “Brotherhood Candidate”.