On Saturday, January 23rd, Pennacook Lodge will be holding its annual Lodge Leadership Development day at New England Base Camp from 8 am-8 pm. This is an opportunity for Arrowmen to better themselves as leaders by actively participating in both planning and training that will broaden their scope to new horizons. All of the information you will be introduced to can not only be utilized to improve Pennacook Lodge, but it can be used to improve the units of the Spirit of Adventure Council.
Planning and Training Topics Include:
- Goal Setting in 2021,
- Leadership Styles: Knowing your compass
- Leading vs. Serving
- Vision and Purpose: National OA & Pennacook Lodge
- The Lodge Simulator~ Pandemic Style!
- Native American Activities, Lore and Traditions~ A special guest from the Massachusetts Center for Native American Awareness,
- Pennacook Lodge-2021-5th Year Anniversary: Come help plan our celebration and help us build our lodge for the next 5 years.
- Lodge Chief’s Goals and Theme for the 2020-2021 year.
- What’s Happening in the Summer of 2021, Come Find Out! In Search of the Lenni Lenape.
Upon arrival at camp, all Arrowmen will sign-in with the health & safety officer, affirm he/she does not have symptoms of the coronavirus, and is fit to participate in this Lodge Activity. Lodge members will be following all COVID-19 Safety Protocols including small groups, social distancing, and the wearing of face masks. BSA activity permission slips will be required for all Arrowmen with those under 18 requiring a parent signature and those over 18 being able to sign themselves into camp. These permission slips will be available upon arrival at camp.
Please register soon because we are operating at a limited capacity due to COVID-19 guidelines. You can sign up by clicking the button below.